Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Exactly what I been telling yall all along this defense is horrible!
Lou anarumo is terrible, the organization has given him all the talent he's asked for since he got here..1st rd picks myles Murphy, dax Hill, 2nd round picks cam Taylor britt, dj turner, 3rd rnd picks Jordan battle, Germaine Pratt, Logan Wilson Joseph ossia..free agents trey Hendrickson, dj reader, Mike Hilton and von bell basically saying this defense has talent all over the place but stinks really really bad..

This coaching staff won't produce not one frickin win in the division this is a sad day to be a bengals fan, can't believe we're the only team in the league that Pittsburgh can move the ball against this is so frickin embarrassing I don't have the words, dj turner can't play the position fundamentally, slants and ins are his worst nightmare it's like literally the same route every week that beats him..we need to make a big splash defensively in the off-season I'm tired of Hubbard cam sample, Zac Carter and all the rest of guys that can't get any pressure honestly..

I hope someone hires lou so we can get a coordinator who holds guys accountable no reason we should be this bad this late in the season this is absolutely unacceptable,Pittsburgh can't move the ball against anyone else besides us, in 2 games against them we've given up 3rd and 9,11,12 14 ,16,and 17 twice absolutely unacceptable and I don't want to hear excuses this late in the season thought I would see some kind of improvement but I guess there's none to be made..
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Exactly what I been telling yall all along this defense is horrible! - Tlawsonmariat82 - 12-23-2023, 09:54 PM