Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5 - 0 vs the NFC, 0 - 5 vs the AFC North.
(12-27-2023, 07:40 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I agree. He was also better than Tomlin and set Tomlin up for success that Tomlin has failed to replicate in the last 13 years.

I just look at the players that led to Tomlin's best success and 90% of them were drafted by Cowher. Dlck was also a huge reason for that success, and again, he was a Cowher guy.

If Tomlin had done much of note in the last 13 years, I'd agree with you. He hasn't. Tomlin also had 2 free wins against the Browns and tbh the Bengals for most of his career.

You can not like a guy or his teams and still be honest.

So Tomlin AGAIN has a season above .500. At what point do you disengage from Cowher's team, 20 years, 30 years??

No one with an ounce of honesty won't give this guy the credit he is due. I am no Stooler fan, especially since the Knoll and Cowher years but this current coach of the Stealers has them in contention for at least the playoffs in the last week of the season for what 17 years? No Stealer or Bengals coach can claim that they had them in contention of the playoffs the last week of the season. 
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 5 - 0 vs the NFC, 0 - 5 vs the AFC North. - BengalYankee - 01-01-2024, 07:31 AM