Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
I'm just tired of Bengals football, man
(12-25-2023, 01:23 PM)Sled21 Wrote: My point is, if it makes you miserable, walk away and watch something else. Don't try to make everyone else miserable too. (And that's directed at all the complainers, not just one) Everyone always said, we need a backup QB that can come in and win you 3 or 4 games, and that's it. Well, that's what we have, Browning came in lost one, won 3, and lost another one. He'll likely win at least 1 more. But now it's the end of the world. After Burrow went out for the season, did anyone really expect to go all the way this year? C'mon man.. enjoy the rest of the season for what it is and support our players who are still out there playing. in 3-weeks, without Burrow, Reader and the rest, we likely won't even have any football to watch. 

Yep, when the season ends, even if it's been a bad season and we never even got near the playoffs, I'm always a little down that it's over.  So, I try to enjoy it while I can and recognize that it's supposed to be a fun thing, after all.  Apparently others see it differently.  There may be no playoffs but we can still pull off a win next week or the week following and at least have a winning season.  And, hell, maybe they can win two and get a little help. Fingers crossed.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm just tired of Bengals football, man - Awful Llama - 12-25-2023, 09:34 PM