Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How can we fix the team to compete in AFC north?
(12-31-2023, 10:15 PM)Stonyhands Wrote: Short of the Brown/Blackburn family selling the team and the new ownership wholesaling the entire coaching staff…absolutely nothing.  

You just cannot hope for a small market team to overcome the ineptness of a family run team that’s been the worst ran franchise in the last 3 decades.   A franchise that is run and managed by a family that thinks their way is the right way with absolutely shit to show for.  

Anytime there’s been even a remote chance of a window open to win it all, the Brown family steps in and slams it shut.   What a ***** joke.

Your comments are pretty harsh but not far off. I was going to post that the Bengals won't sniff another SB with the current ownership, coaching staff and most of the current roster and I feel that way. I feel the only reason they got to the SB 2 years ago was the element of surprise with Burrow, Chase and Higgins new and the rest of the league hadn't had time to figure them out. Seems now everybody is on to them and I see other teams receivers looking every bit as good or better than our supposed "weapons."

The D is weak against run and pass, the Oline seems to disappear at times, we basically have no run game and the play calling at times is terrible. The only impact player on D is Trey H. Nobody else makes BIG plays when needed.

I know, I know we went to back to back AFCC games but still didn't bring home the real trophy. That's like finishing 3rd or 4th in the Indy 500, nobody cares or remembers. After 55 years nothing else matters but the Lombardi.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: How can we fix the team to compete in AFC north? - RegularGuy22 - 12-31-2023, 10:38 PM