Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How can we fix the team to compete in AFC north?
(12-31-2023, 10:53 PM)Stonyhands Wrote: Agree with everything you say…but if I’m an owner and I’m drafting a guy like Burrow after the college season he had I’m not handing the keys over to a guy trying to figure himself out.   Taylor trying to figure himself out resulted in a generational talent like Burrow ending the season getting his knee reconstructed.  

Ironically that inexperienced ineptness from Taylor resulted in us drafting Chase.  

Besides Taylor sucking so bad that they had a chance to pick #1 and get Burrow and then subsequently getting Burrow hurt to get Chase…what has Taylor brought to this franchise that any other coach in the history of the NFL couldn’t have done?  

People credit Taylor with changing the culture of the franchise but honestly I call bullshit.   It was 100% Burrow.   Does anybody believe there would have been a culture change if Burrow was elsewhere?   What about when players contracts were up, did they want to stay in this new found culture under Zac?   Especially after 2 semi-successful seasons?

You can assume all you want  but facts speak for themselves,  ZT as the head coach has transformed this team to a contender with a top tier QB and totally flipping roster, hell we went 3-3 with as tough of a schedule of 6 straight games this season with backup qb and leaking defense. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: How can we fix the team to compete in AFC north? - Essex Johnson - 12-31-2023, 11:01 PM