Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How can we fix the team to compete in AFC north?
(01-01-2024, 02:25 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Rolleyes  What about a healthy Burrow against a healthy AFCN starting QB if we're going to start slapping qualifiers on it?

The Mitchell Trubisky Steelers and Mason Rudolph Steelers beat the Bengals: Doesn't count! Unfair!
The Ravens beat the Jake Browning Bengals: Doesn't count! Unfair!
We beat the Anthony Brown Ravens, the Tyler Huntley Ravens last year: Counts! We're awesome! Nothing wrong here!

Just seems like a huge double standard.

There's also no way that 8-3 is correct. 2020 alone he lost 4 AFCN games while healthy... both Browns games, first Ravens game, and the first Steelers game. In 2021 he lost to the Browns again (avoided the second game as a backup bowl). In 2022 even if we magically erase the loss to the Steelers because Burrow wasn't 100% he still lost to the Browns and the Ravens.

That's 7 losses even by your strict not-hurt-Burrow standards. More than double your proposed 3.

Since 2021, Burrow is 8-3 when healthy.  Why would I count 2020?  Totally different team.

I dont care about other teams, I just know that Burrow is a Top 3 QB when heathy and he has proven he can beat anyone.  

If you want to be angry and force feed everyone that the team is the same with or without a healthy Burrow go ahead.  It is wrong but go ahead.  They obviously have improvements to make, but the doom and gloomers look dumb to me without a healthy Burrow.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: How can we fix the team to compete in AFC north? - casear2727 - 01-01-2024, 02:54 PM