Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How can we fix the team to compete in AFC north?
(01-01-2024, 03:13 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: On a Tuesday, when the moon is full, and it's not above 83 degrees or below 19 degrees.   Hilarious

"In 33 of his possible 66 career games..."

That's what your double qualifier equates to. 

I'm not angry, and I am not force feeding that the team is the same with or without Burrow, that's you just projecting there. I'm just saying this team isn't built to dominate other AFCN teams. We can't block their pass rushers and we can't run the ball effectively. The Browns beat the 49ers with PJ Walker at QB and they have been missing their 2nd Team All-Pro RB, All-Pro RT all year, and their LT most of the year. The Ravens almost beat us in the playoffs with Tyler Huntley while we had a healthy Joe Burrow. We need some changes to this team, got too focused on KC that we stopped looking at the AFCN.

Yes it is my qualifier.  

My reasoning is an 8-3 record since 2021 when Burrow is healthy and 5-2 postseason when Burrow is healthy. 

The Browns have the #1 defense, the Ravens have the #2 defense.  Dont come at me about my qualifiers when you mention "almost beat us" as your qualifier.

"got too focused on KC that we stopped looking at the AFCN", people keep saying this.  How did we become too focused on KC this year and stop looking at the AFCN?  What moves did we make to prove this theory?  

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: How can we fix the team to compete in AFC north? - casear2727 - 01-01-2024, 03:35 PM