Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How can we fix the team to compete in AFC north?
(01-04-2024, 11:31 AM)Lucius Cincinnatus Wrote: Eh, I think at this point the Ravens have shown that they will find a way to reload the roster. Of all the big free agents that are leaving, how many of those players were you highlighting for them before the season started? They always seem to be able to backfill talent that they lose with recent draft picks or cheap 1-year vet free agents (Clowney, Agholor, Van Noy, etc.) . They've been leading the comp pick game for years. That's all to say, I probably don't think they will be #1 seed good, but they will be right in the mix for the Division if Lamar is healthy. He has proven that. 

That’s all on target for sure. Baltimore a solid organization and they had lost the division to us two years straight. They stepped it up. Shouldn’t be a shock. They’ve hit in the draft and Monken is a solid OP. Time for us to step up our game too. Get a new OL coach. Get a good DT and RT. Tag Tee. Draft a good RB. We should have a middle round draft pick. I’d go best available at DT or RT for one and FA for the other spot.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: How can we fix the team to compete in AFC north? - Soonerpeace - 01-04-2024, 12:50 PM