Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How can we fix the team to compete in AFC north?
(01-06-2024, 01:37 PM)Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 Wrote: It is the toughest division in football. And I am not talking records.

We are a finese team. We need to get tougher & better in the trenches. We need to try and run the ball more & utilize TEs more. We need to throw less so our franchise QB does not get killed. Get some RBs who can pass block.

Oh, and get someone to call the plays. ZT is awful.

Yeah, I don't like being a finesse team. That makes me sad, I want us to get back to being bullies again.

(01-06-2024, 01:46 PM)Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 Wrote: Guys I love for us in the draft:

DT: Newton (Rd1)
RT: Fuaga/Mims (Rd 1)
CB/S: DeJean (Rd1)
NT: Sweat (Rd2)

For goodness sake, we should tank the Browns game. Moving up 5 spots in Rd1, 10 in Rd2, and 15 in Rd3 could make a big difference.

Would love any one of those players early. Especially Newton, Fuaga, Mims or Dejean. Sweat in the 2nd round is now a possibility 
with him struggling against Washington in that big game. We need a 3-tech that can collapse the middle in passing situations, Fuaga
is so explosive, something our OL just haven't shown this year (I blame Pollack). Dejean is just a playmaker in the Secondary and 
getting him would allow Dax to be the swiss army knife he seems to thrive at.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: How can we fix the team to compete in AFC north? - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 01-06-2024, 03:10 PM