Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Epstein Documents Release - Bill Clinton?
https://www.foxnews.com/media/bill-clinton-identified-previously-redacted-jefferey-epstein-documents-report

Chuck Schumer has fought hard to not allow Jeffrey Epstein documents to be released. It appears as early as tomorrow some of these documents will be released. Bill Clinton will be unmasked in these documents. I may be wrong, but I would nt be surprised if many Republican and Democrat politicians, judges and other high profile people are exposed.

I always have a red flag when it took years to allow this information to go to the public without a fight. DC is run by powerful people and they were able to stymie the documents from being released.

The question become will Epstein's accomplice Maxwell write a book and give more details.

I don't see this as a Republican or Democratic issue, I see it as powerful people taking advantage of minors who were treated as sex slaves by the rich and powerful.

Thoughts??

Former President Bill Clinton is going to be identified as one of several John Does in previously redacted documents related to convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein, according to ABC News. 

Fox News’ Alexandria Hoff reported Monday that Clinton "is not the only big name expected to be released." 

"There are more than 150 individuals identified only as John or Jane Does, but the legal masking is about to come off," Hoff said Monday on "FOX & Friends." 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Epstein Documents Release - Bill Clinton? - Luvnit2 - 01-01-2024, 02:51 PM