Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any Ideas for a BOLD move that could set the Bengals up for Greater Success ?
(01-05-2024, 04:38 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: If we thought Tee was worth a 1st, why would we ever trade him to the Chiefs to help them? I was cheering for them to lose and potentially miss the playoffs last week.

- - - - -
Another thing that's admittedly a problem with a tag-and-trade with Tee (which is another reason I wanted to trade him before the draft last offseason besides from higher value) is that he has to be willing to sign his franchise tag before the draft otherwise we can't trade him for any 2024 draft picks, and trading him after the draft for a 2025 draft pick obviously doesn't help us win in 2024.

Don't get me wrong, I would never want to trade him to the Chiefs. Just an example of a perfect storm sort of deal where we might be able to get a 1st rounder for him by trading him to a playoff team that is a WR away from getting them over the hump. A pretty rare thing as most playoff teams aren't exactly hurting in the WR room.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Any Ideas for a BOLD move that could set the Bengals up for Greater Success ? - CKwi88 - 01-05-2024, 06:21 PM