Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So how do we think they should approach the offseason?
(01-17-2024, 11:59 AM)jj22 Wrote: Ok, well look at the Eagles who were just in the SB and won one awhile back. Their HC is currently fighting for his job in a meeting with Ownership today.

The point. It isn't asking much to give another Oline coach a shot. Burrow career is already on shaky grounds. Why not recognize the urgency to figure out whatever it is that needs to be done to fix the Oline.

People are going to hate to hear this but Burrow's career is likely going to be over (if it isn't already with the wrist injury) after another year behind Pollacks line. The urgency is there.

Yep

I'm a firm believer in the fact that although we've had many contributing problems, in the trenches is a GIANT part of where our true issues have been. Our Dline has disappeared on the pass rush in many games, and we've been gashed from teams running the ball.

On the flip side our pass pro is not up to par, at all, in many games and we're the worst at running the ball in the entire NFL. 

I doubt Pollack is going anywhere but it wouldn't bother me much if he did. We've got to fix our team up front on both sides of the ball. At whatever the cost.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: So how do we think they should approach the offseason? - bengalfan74 - 01-17-2024, 12:15 PM