Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Offensive Line 2024- Does It Need Fixing?
We need a better offensive line, and I'm seeing a lot of people here saying that we'll roll with the same offensive line next season with maybe only replacing Jonah.

Am I the only one that's pissed off that we might be keeping the same line without much change?

Burrow took us to a Super Bowl and an AFC Championship game with horrible lines, and we're not selling out to protect him?

That's what's confusing me most: we know what Burrow can do, so why wouldn't we sell out to protect him? The writing seems like it's on the wall: protect Burrow and win multiple Super Bowls.

I get it that last season was supposed to be dramatically improved and they shit the bed, so why wouldn't we expect the same this season?

Karras improved his play a lot sand only allowed one sack in the last eleven games after allowing five in the first six, but none of our linemen earned a PFF grade over 70.

Who's to say they won't collapse again next season?

Are there ways to assure they'll be good enough next season? Will it only take firing Pollack? Will we even do that? Is he the problem?

How do we make sure that 2024 isn't another wasted season with Burrow in his prime and no line?

Who would you keep? Who would you bring in to replace them?

Will we have a decent line in 24? Will it be good?
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Offensive Line 2024- Does It Need Fixing? - BFritz21 - 01-12-2024, 03:08 PM