Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Offensive Line 2024- Does It Need Fixing?
(01-13-2024, 08:21 PM)casear2727 Wrote: Seriously?   Runyan had multiple games in which his pass block grade was below 30.  Cappa had a down year for him but still had 5 games with a pass block score over 80.  Cutting Cappa makes no sense, Runyan is a terrible run blocker and his overall PFF score is 10 points lower than Cappa.  

Runyan would be an upgrade in pass blocking over Volson, but again Volson is the better run blocker and even he has a better PFF score than Runyan. 

Yes Casear, I did read that post earlier in the thread and I didn't understand what J24 was talking about. Same with Shake on the 2nd page.

Crazy talk from J24 out of nowhere. WTF?

Cappa is our best OL and our interior is not nearly as bad as our Tackles. We need a RT other than Jonah who has upside. I actually liked what I 
saw of Fant tonight with the Texans who should be a FA. I also like Eluemunor as well in FA and we can draft a RT for the future. But having an OL
coach that can develop youth is essential. As others have said the college game has ruined OL lately and same with the rules.

OL should be able to train much more in the Offseason then they are allowed, this needs changed.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Offensive Line 2024- Does It Need Fixing? - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 01-13-2024, 09:22 PM