Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reliable Source Says Tee Wants To Stay Here, Likely Tagged
(01-17-2024, 05:59 PM)casear2727 Wrote: This isnt false, but it is kind of disingenuous.  The franchise tag is part of their contract that they signed.  The players association agreed to it. This isnt something the owners are forcing the players to do.  Contracts can, and have been, written that prevent a franchise tag. 

Players can be mad all they want, but they signed up for the possibility of being tagged.  It is is a very good rule that helps maintain balance.
I had completely forgotten about that but it is smart of him then to just say he's happy about it and everything, but let's hope he actually is and understands that it's just the business of the game, not personal.
(01-17-2024, 06:09 PM)jj22 Wrote: I'm only questioning the tag given his hamstring issues that seem to have lingered throughout his career.

With everything with Burrow's health right now, I'm nervous about anyone with anything injury related.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Source Says Tee Wants To Stay Here, Likely Tagged - BFritz21 - 01-17-2024, 06:19 PM