Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reliable Source Says Tee Wants To Stay Here, Likely Tagged
(01-18-2024, 04:45 PM)depthchart Wrote: I agree with the side of the coin that you are showing.

This is why I believe the Bengals must be very careful with any decision to Trade TEE.

Marvin Harrison Jr should be a safe replacement. Rome Odunze or Malik Nabers would likely do well. Gets riskier after that.

Could Trade up and get Brock Bowers TE then shift some catches to the Tight ends to help offset TEE leaving.

Could get a Top OT with a Trade up say Olu Fashanu, OT, Penn State then Draft WR later and hit Free Agency for a veteran WR.

This is why I tend to want to either keep TEE for 2024 or use him in a Trade Up to get something of Quality to offset his loss.

I doubt that I would just Trade TEE for say a 2nd round pick just to save Money in 2024.

A TEE departure would need to be carefully Planned or else just keep him for 2024 at the least.

Bowers excites me and I think that we'd be pretty unstoppable if we land him but I gave up any hope that he could fall to us months ago.

Tee would also make us pretty dangerous but it's just so hard to know his true value. I definitely think he's important to our offense but he could be wanting #1 money and it's hard to commit because of the injury.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Reliable Source Says Tee Wants To Stay Here, Likely Tagged - BFritz21 - 01-18-2024, 05:40 PM