Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Unfortunatly the playoff game on Peacock was a success for NBC
Guess we can look forward to more of the same next year.  According to NBC the stream set a record for most-streamed live event in U.S. history with 27.6 million total viewers.  More stats and info can be found in the link below.

https://nbcsportsgrouppressbox.com/2024/01/14/peacock-exclusive-afc-wild-card-game-is-biggest-live-streamed-event-in-u-s-history-drives-internet-usage-to-single-day-u-s-record/

I'm guessing that means in another year or two if you want to watch all the playoff games you'll need to subscribe to not only your main television service but several other services as well.  I was really hoping that stream would totally flop and put an end to that kind of stuff.  This is the kind of thing that's just going to push more people back to sailing the high seas and finding "alternative" ways to stream the games.  

Also I wonder how much NBC is going to make off the people that signed up for the one game and then forget to cancel their subscription for a month or more. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Unfortunatly the playoff game on Peacock was a success for NBC - George Cantstandya - 01-18-2024, 02:11 PM