Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PFF- Bengals: Best team in AFC?
(12-12-2015, 02:34 PM)fullonbehavior Wrote: I don't think it's Steeler love.  He's a Bengal through and through.  How many times have we swept the Steelers in a year?  Out of all the teams in our division, the Steelers play us the toughest year after year.  Collinsworth HATES the Steelers, he gives them their due because they have earned it.

(12-12-2015, 02:40 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Collinsworth does a great job of hiding his Bengal love on the air. I think he sometimes gets a little anti-Bengal to ensure no one sees his pro-Bengal bias. This video made me happy because you can see he still is a Bengal thru and thru. Sometimes hard to tell during the broadcast, so props to him for doing his job so well.

Rep to the two of you.  Although I'm not a big fan of his as a broadcaster, I definitely don't think he shows a bias against the Bengals and for the Steelers. He props both teams when it's warranted and hates on both of them when they need it as well.

He's definitely still bleeds orange and black, just like other former bengals who now do commentary and also occasionally come off as negative toward the organization.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: PFF- Bengals: Best team in AFC? - Johnny Cupcakes - 12-13-2015, 12:42 PM
RE: PFF- Bengals: Best team in AFC? - Utts - 12-12-2015, 04:50 PM