Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Maher agrees with Fake News Narrative
https://www.foxnews.com/media/bill-maher-seth-macfarlane-clash-media-trustworthiness-print-narrative-dont-print-truth

Bill Maher, Seth MacFarlane clash on media trustworthiness: 'They print the narrative. They don't print truth'
'
You seem to trust journalists more than I do," Maher told the 'Family Guy' creator
"Real Time" host Bill Maher had a tense exchange with "Family Guy" creator Seth MacFarlane over media trustworthiness, with MacFarlane being way more trusting of news organizations.

While discussing the toxicity of social media, MacFarlane began by railing against the comments sections on news sites, citing The New York Times as an example where the reader's impression of an article is "radicalized one way or the other."

"It's like this reporter took the time to research this, to fact-check it, oversight from an editor," MacFarlane said. "And if they got it wrong, then they have to print the retraction."
"Or it's just slanted," Maher chimed in. "What if it was just slanted? What if it was not wrong, it's just slanted? That's what somebody's pointing out in the [comments]."

"Then write to the editor!" MacFarlane exclaimed. "Do your research and formulate your argument."

"But that appears a week later," Maher fired back. "By then I would've forgotten it or I don't see it."
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Maher agrees with Fake News Narrative - Luvnit2 - 01-27-2024, 02:10 PM
RE: Maher agrees with Fake News - GMDino - 01-27-2024, 02:16 PM