Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Maher agrees with Fake News Narrative
(01-31-2024, 04:25 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: To be clear, 20 years ago i was considered a moderate conservative, also voted for Strickland (Democrat) for Ohio governor, voted for Clinton twice and voted For Obama's first term.

I have not changed a bit, but the characterization of my political views have changed dramatically. I am all in for freedom of religion, right to life, our military, police, strong economic policies, strong foreign policy, peace through strength of Reagan and Trump policies to deter endless wars. I am for free speech, even speech I don't agree with the content. I am for a strong border and feel Trump's policies deterred illegal immigrants from seeking asylum at the border, they used the legal channels put into law by Congress.

I also do not agree with everything any politician says, regardless of party. I am not a fan of Trump the person, but love his policies which align with my beliefs. I love my country knowing she is not perfect.

If this makes me far leaning right in today's political environment, then so be it. I am very comfortable in my beliefs and in my own skin.

I will continue to call out things I feel are wrong like attempting to remove your main competition from the ballot (3rd world country type crap) because you think it will weaken his base, get him kicked off the ballot all in attempt to not let voters decide in November who should be the next POTUS.

I also think Biden has weaponized the DOJ, actually started with Obama with IRS and then going after the 2016 Presidential candidate Donald Trump long before the 2016 election. I am not alone, polls show the majority now feels the DOJ has been compromised. They see it for themselves, a 2 tiered system of justice, heavy handed towards Trump and Conservatives and handled with kit gloves for Joe Biden and Democrats.

I don't care which side of the aisle weaponizes the DOJ, it is 100% wrong and more 3rd world type crap I never thought I would see in my lifetime.

I am all for law enforcement being applied fairly, I used to have great respect for the FBI, but no longer trust the FBI leadership to be unbiased. The AG is supposed to be unbiased, but again during the Obama presidency, his AG Eric Holder bragged his was Obama's wing man, a pure violation of separation of powers and. the beginning of major weaponization by Democratic Presidents. This should scare the hell out of every citizen, but sadly because Democrats are te beneficiary, they bury their heads in the sand versus looking at it though an unbiased lens.

So you characterize yourself as looking at US politics through an "unbiased lens" while fingering the Dems for some "weaponization" of government?

Are Trump's beliefs, which align with yours, also "moderate conservative"?   Trump believes the election was stolen and that he was only doing his job when he asked the Georgia SoS to find him votes, and pressured Pence to reject valid lists of electoral votes from 7 states.

You "feel" nothing there to "call out" as wrong though? I didn't see RULE OF LAW in that long list of things you stand for.

Some of us think trying to overturn a valid election makes the US "3rd world." We never thought we see an attempted coup in our lifetime.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Maher agrees with Fake News - GMDino - 01-27-2024, 02:16 PM
RE: Maher agrees with Fake News Narrative - Dill - 01-31-2024, 08:48 PM