Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
I'm truly tired of hearing the fix the offensive line crowd!
We've been putting resources into this offensive line since 2020 and the line has looked no different from the superbowl team..we cannot afford to keep putting resources into this line when we are not seeing return on the investment, either Zac has to change his scheme to fit the strengths of these guys or we simply need to find another oline coach that simple..The defense needs help we must do something to get this defense up to par or we'll never make the post season again..

The division is just too good to have a lack luster defense, that's the area we regressed the most and the singular most important reason the season went the way it did..I know there's folks in our fan base that wants to put more resources into the oline but before that happens please take a look all We've done for the line up until this point..Orlando brown jr,Alex cappa, Ted karrass,Cordell volston via draft, Jackson Carmen via draft smith a 4th rd pick..That's alot of capital and attention being paid to line and We've gotten no return on the investment pff graded them the 26th best line absolutely unacceptable..
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
I'm truly tired of hearing the fix the offensive line crowd! - Tlawsonmariat82 - 01-27-2024, 02:58 PM