Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
I'm truly tired of hearing the fix the offensive line crowd!
(01-29-2024, 12:22 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: I ultimately hope it is Zac as the head coach that finds a way to adapt when leading Pitcher and Pollack. During yesterday's Cheifs/Ravens game, when the Chiefs were in 3 TE sets, the announcers spoked to Reid's ability to adapt as his roster has changed. If Zac proves capable as Reid in this area then we'll continue to contend with a healthy Burrow at QB.

I think we saw a bit of that this year, with the heavier use of different TEs once Jake came in (all 4 were active for a number of weeks), so that there would be some extra blockers as Browning is not Joe in the pocket, as well as more varied use of RBs, also to help Browning (screens, keeping them in to chip more, etc.).

Most good coaches will adapt and I think Zac is great in that regards. Marv OTOH...

(01-29-2024, 01:13 PM)WychesWarrior Wrote: Our line has sucked since 2016 though....look at those bust draft picks. 

2016 was good still, with only Ogbuehi being the true weak link.

2017, things started to go downhill...
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm truly tired of hearing the fix the offensive line crowd! - Truck_1_0_1_ - 01-29-2024, 03:54 PM