Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Why should we agree to reward sanctuary cities in latest Schumer/Biden senate bill?
(02-05-2024, 06:58 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: It's actually much more, as you included suicides by gun in that number.  The number of gun related homicides is ~14-15k (up from previous years btw) so it's more like 8 times more deaths from fentanyl than guns.

This is really indisputable.  One of the more interesting things of late is this complete unwillingness to acknowledge any fault in the Dem or their policies.  To the point that two prominent left leaning posters here couldn't name a single Dem policy they disagreed with.  Even if you think Trump is the literal antichrist you should still be able to find fault in the Dems where it exists.  It's like they believe if you acknowledge any problems on the Dem side that it equals an endorsement of Trump.  It's interestingly as cult like a behavior as they accuse the MAGA crowd of engaging in.

Well it's no secret I don't like the far left and the far right, and I especially don't like Trump as a person as all are detrimental to our country in their various unique ways.

I also will admit I am no legal expert on immigration law. So I have to ask what was the difference during President Obamas two terms when he deported more illegals (than Trump did on average) than these last three years under Biden who deported roughly 1/4 to 1/3 the amount Obama did? Back then we didn't have Covid and an explosive overdose fentanyl crisis either, so whats the difference? 
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why should we agree to reward sanctuary cities in latest Schumer/Biden senate bill? - Millhouse - 02-07-2024, 11:45 AM