#80 - Jalen McMillan
#115 - Zak Zinter
#151 - Tommy Eichenberg
#173 - Ben Sinnott
#196 - Jaylen Harrell
#238 - Taulia Tagovailoa
#254 - Josh Proctor

Notes:
(1) Michigan had a lot of good players this year - Mike Sainristil was considered a first rounder previously but there seems to be a lot of confusion in the rankings. Made key plays in every big game during his career. Zak Zinter was an all-american would be a good depth piece at G in the later rounds, same with Jaylen Harrell.

(2) Edgerrin Cooper would be a second choice for the 2nd, watch his film and get back. Makes NFL plays and has the speed to stay on the field all three downs.

(3) Jalen McMillan - insurance in case something happens to TEE, would provide good backup. Stood out against Michigan in NC game.

(4) Ben Sinnott - looks the part, a lot of interesting TE in the later rounds. I'm looking at him, Cade Stover, and Eric All. As value pieces late in the draft.

(5) 3rd Backup QB - might as well get one.

Other things

A lot of DE/QB left at top of 1st, we might be able to trade back and get serious draft capital this year.

Not a lot of safety, question is could a CB be converted to FS (Kool-Aid Mckinstry?) and if so is that worthy of a 1st or 2nd? Seems to be weak spot on defense.

Like the picks. I’ve been leaning towards Murphy, agree with the DB position. Think we need a CB and possibly a S. Like the TE you selected, I’ve been pretty high on him. Wouldn’t mind Holker in the later rounds. As for the Oline, kinda wish we would go after a stud Center and move Karras to LG. Try to fix this line from the inside out. I’ve givin up on Pollack but that’s a rant for another thread.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Your best guess who we pick each round - TKUHL - 02-07-2024, 08:33 PM