Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FA RT MDD Revamp
So, following the feedback on my original FA RT simulation it seemed that some would be more comfortable with more priority being put on the WR receiver position given that in this scenario it could be rightfully assumed that Tyler Boyd would make an exit in free agency and that it could be up in the air if Higgins plays under the franchise tag or does not or possibly is a sign and trade. As with the previous simulation there are some assumptions being made about returning personnel.

* Players resigned: Tanner Hudson, Trenton Irwin, Cal Adomitis
* Likely that DJ Reader returns on at least a 1 year deal, Drew Sample and Cody Ford could both likely return as well given relationship with the team.
* Bengals sign either Trent Brown or Jermaine Eluemunor

If the Bengals made the above moves I believe that it really opens up the Bengals to go many different directions in the first round which could be take best available player or trade down to obtain gain second day selections to really help establish a young core and overall improve the team. In this simulation the Bengals were offered a trade down with San Francisco that I felt really provided the Bengals high value and put them in position to really address key areas of improvement within the franchise.

San Francisco offered for the 18th overall selection: 1-31, 2-63, and 3-98. This may sound like a lot but when you apply the trade calculator it is a 900 to 984 value trade which is very realistic. The trade:

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
FA RT MDD Revamp - OSUfan - 02-15-2024, 02:15 PM
RE: FA RT MDD Revamp - OSUfan - 02-15-2024, 02:17 PM
RE: FA RT MDD Revamp - OSUfan - 02-15-2024, 02:32 PM
RE: FA RT MDD Revamp - OSUfan - 02-15-2024, 02:58 PM
RE: FA RT MDD Revamp - OSUfan - 02-15-2024, 03:23 PM
RE: FA RT MDD Revamp - OSUfan - 02-15-2024, 03:35 PM
RE: FA RT MDD Revamp - pulses - 02-15-2024, 04:28 PM