Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2023 Draft Class looking good after rookie season
(02-16-2024, 10:22 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: I think that B+ is generous. I’d feel better if Chase Brown was a likely starter but he’s not. I’d be pleased if Charlie Jones allowed us to move on from Tyler Boyd …. that’s not likely. I’d be pleased if Myles Murphy forged a 3 man rotation at DE. Not likely. I’d be more pleased if DJ Turner was ready to start at the other corner. I think top to bottom is the strength. No misses. But Pro Bowlers? Not convinced there. Most will start so that’s a good thing.

Pro Bowlers after 1st year is a high bar,, very few rookies even make the pro bowl 1st year, normally on a SB caliber team which the bengals are, rookies get less chance to make an impact 1st year , what was good about this past draft is all rookies actually made the team, that is rare but important for depth and replacement. Outside of Robbins, no player seemed to look at a early miss draft pick, all contributed in some manner and some especially Murphy and Battle showed good gains in their play as they got more snaps...

I would grade the draft as a B
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2023 Draft Class looking good after rookie season - Essex Johnson - 02-19-2024, 06:06 PM