Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Key Offseason Dates For Bengals and NFL
(02-23-2024, 03:34 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I think Stewy was a bit harsh, but i'm still gonna start calling him KevAI 2.0 from now on. 

I owe him for beating me twice in my Championship FFL season last year. Rant

Must have been the very few weeks that my team wasn't loaded with injuries.  I drafted Higgins and Burrow after Tyreek Hill, Chase had been picked early.  Higgins and Burrow were injured more than I hoped. I must have beat you when they were healthy.  You won Championship, my injured team not in play-offs. Again, Congrats to you. I do good in Fantasy Baseball, but you guys on here are tough in Fantasy Football. You were doing something to win Championship, Congrats.

Bengals did Franchise Tag Tee Higgins.  So that is over.  Now on to Combine, Free Agency and The Draft and resigning Chase in 2024.  Keeping Tee Higgins at least one more year helps this offseason.  Trying to replace Higgins and Boyd in same offseason would have been next to impossible.  The Franchise Tag is a big cap hit, I didn't think they would use it on Boyd, but maybe on Higgins.  It's a huge pay increase for Higgins, but he was going to get a big pay increase in Free Agency from some team. Having Chase and Higgins back opens up looking at other positions in Free Agency and The Draft.  The need for WR just became less. What other positions do Bengals need help at ? May come down to Best Available Athlete on the board when Bengals get to pick.

Burrow, Chase and Higgins, The Bengals could make another Super Bowl run this season.  Teams have trouble covering both of them, and Bengals still have a tough Defense....GO BENGALS

Tiger Tiger
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Key Offseason Dates For Bengals and NFL - kevin - 02-27-2024, 05:28 PM