Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Democrat judge accused of shooting sleeping boyfriend after he dumped her
(02-20-2024, 08:41 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: A few things, her being elected doesn't change the point.  Secondly, Stewy in no way held her up as a model judge in this thread, or any other (as an aside I think Stewy is one of our better posters, her doesn't post often, but when he does it's solid AF).  Don't be like the leftist mean girls here, be better.  Like I said, you're only giving them ammunition by doing so.

Thanks for the kind words sir.   

Luvnit can't get over the fact that everyone that disagrees with him must be a far leftist, when in reality I'm a moderate Republican, and registered as such in Texas for 25 years.  He also doesn't like that I mock him for his political views, so I understand the hostility as I invite it.  I do enjoy the fact that I have him on ignore and never see his replies, unless someone quotes him.  Sort of a double win for me.

Back on topic - she's not my judge, as she is a dem and I am not.  I vote conservative, but not for Trump, ever.  And it's irrelevant, regardless, as I originally stated, since her crime has nothing to do with her political affiliation.  If she did the crime, she should do the time.  Period.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Democrat judge accused of shooting sleeping boyfriend after he dumped her - Stewy - 02-21-2024, 10:41 AM