Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
“Welcome to the end of democracy."
(02-23-2024, 02:19 PM)GMDino Wrote: He's the guy who pushed Pizzagate and really enjoys the company of white nationalists.

I didn't see anything in your link about white nationalists.  What is a white nationalist anyway?  A white person who is also a nationalist?

Quote:Also he's speaking at CPAC.  P01135809 will headline the event Saturday.

Yes, that was made clear in the OP.

Quote:https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/cpac-live-conference-speakers-2024-b2500638.html

I have to admit I get a kick out of all the people who are so tuned into to politics and then when someone makes a stupid comment (even in jest) they "never heard of the guy".

I do enjoy how often you whine about others telling you how you feel, or what you meant, but have zero issue insinuating that people are lying about things as inane as this.  At least be man enough to just say it.  Ask yourself this, what would anyone gain from such a lie?  I hate to be the one to tell you this, but this sub-forum isn't as important a part of everyone else's life as it appears to be for you.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: “Welcome to the end of democracy." - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 02-23-2024, 02:31 PM