Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2024 Bengals & Brews Position Rankings
(03-03-2024, 11:52 AM)Essex Johnson Wrote: Well if they dropped the ball on Tracy, they did not even get the ball out for the star of the combine at RB in my opinion was Isaac Guerendo Louisville. Freak score with a 9.9 RAS (relative athletic score) and ran fastest RB 40 at 4.33 with a nice frame of 6'1 225..

I think both are 6th round prospects. Watched them more extensively today and here are my notes on each since they will not be in the guide.

Isaac Guerendo
Pros: great size, elite top end speed, good vision, quick feet, big play ability, reliable hands, RAS = 9.99
Cons: doesn’t break many tackles, lacks power, needs to expand his route tree, hasn’t shown much as a blocker, age (turning 24 in June), extensive injury history (recurring hamstring issues and lisfranc injuries throughout 4 different seasons), experience (mostly a 1-year player and never the full time starter with 6 years in College)
Tyrone Tracy Jr.
Pros: quick initial burst, reliable hands (former WR at Iowa), return ability, elusiveness in the open field, RAS = 9.64
Cons: unproven pass blocker, age (already 24 years old), average breakaway speed, limited overall production, experience (1-year starter at RB)
[Image: fadQsr.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2024 Bengals & Brews Position Rankings - JungleRock85 - 03-03-2024, 03:39 PM