Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Duke's thoughts of maybe Trading TEE could be PEAKING at the Combine
(03-02-2024, 04:10 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Which is why the Bengals should have traded Tee LAST offseason when his value was at it's peak and it was already clear they were nowhere close on a contract and weren't going to get close on a contract.

This is not hindsight. I was pretty vocal about this last offseason. Tee's agent Mulugheta was going to be an issue for the Bengals as far as guaranteed money goes and Tee wasn't going to ever take the mythical team-friendly discount to keep the trio together. Just like Burrow was never going to, just like Chase won't.

We would be in far better shape if we had Zay Flowers, Jordan Addison, or Sam LaPorta under rookie contract for 4 more years... and $22m more in cap space.

That’s solid thinking but…. I’m not sure they knew all that last off season. Look at QB. If I were an agent I’m waiting until closer to time relevancy to see the going rate.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Duke's thoughts of maybe Trading TEE could be PEAKING at the Combine - Soonerpeace - 03-02-2024, 05:13 PM