Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who is your Favorite Prospect Fit (non-first round)
Who is your favorite day 2 or 3 scheme/position fit? I won't take any of the obvious choices and pick a surprise fit.

Florida State's Jaheim Bell is a surprisingly great fit for the Bengals spread offense. Bell doesn't have a "traditional" position but can be used in a variety of different ways. In '21, '22, and '23 the Bengals relied heavily on a pass protection back first with Perine and then with Drew Sample. Bell filled that role for South Carolina then FSU even getting 70ish RB carries from South Carolina in 2022. Bell can also motion out to WR to either create matchups or block DBs in space. As for pure TE reps he's probabaly never going to be the TE in 11 personnel and he won't be great drive blocking from any position against Edges or SAMs but decent using his athleticism as a wrap around blocker or screen blocker.

I have Jaheim Bell as a mid day 3 prospect because a team will have find a role for him. He is a much better receiver and surprisingly pass blocker at this point in his career and doesn't have a ton of upside as a run blocker so he peobabaly won't be a major priority for run heavy teams.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Who is your Favorite Prospect Fit (non-first round) - Synric - 03-07-2024, 01:24 PM