Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who is your Favorite Prospect Fit (non-first round)
By position group

Theo Johnson - Penn State - TE

Big, Powerful, Fast, and Growing. High upside potential

Jaylen Wright - Tennessee - RB

My favorite back in the class with great contact balance and elite long speed. Kind of plays the same role as Moss, but I like great players and I had to list him.

Isaac Guerendo - Louisville - RB

6', 220lbs, 4.33 forty, has the frame to be a high-volume guy and a good compliment to our backs

Braelon Allen - Wisconsin - RB

6'1" 240lbs, a Better version of AJ Dillion. Gives me Brandon Jacobs vibes. Short yardage/low volume Thumper

Receivers

Ladd McConkey, Ricky Pearsall, Malachi Corley, Roman Wilson, Xavier Lagette. These are names that most people are familiar with who could find a role on this team.

Anthony Gould - Oregon State - What I like about Anthony is the fact he has nearly a 40 inch vert and 4.39 speed. Even being a smaller guy, he's someone you give 4 or 5 routes, let him burn down the sideline, and come down with the ball. I think he's the type of guy that would work perfectly with Joey B.

Ainias Smith - Texas A/M - hybrid WR/RB, great in the slot, can be that gadget guy. I also just love his work ethic and attitude. Better Andrew Hawkins?

Defensive Tackles

Weak Class, but Two guys who can possibly be that Run Stopper

T'vondre Sweat
Mckinnley Jackson

Other notable DT's with some upside Braden Fiske, Ruke Orhorhoro

Cornerbacks

Renardo Green, MJ Devonshire, Willie Drew

Quan'Tez Stiggers - Dropped out of college due to father dying in a car accident, played for Toronto CFL where he earned rookie MVP and Allstar. My ultimate sleeper in this draft.

Offensive Line

Kiran Amegadjie, Zak Minter, Christian Mahogany, Tanor Bortolini

Punter Tory Taylor, Former Rugby Player from Melbourne, Absolute unit of a punter lol

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who is your Favorite Prospect Fit (non-first round) - Okeana - 03-18-2024, 11:33 AM