Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
BREAKING: Tee Higgins Requests Trade
(03-24-2024, 02:33 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Article specifically mentions Patriots as a suitor. They have the 2nd pick in the 2nd round (34th overall). I would take that, see if you can get a 5th or 6th added on, but 34th overall is still a good return for a guy on franchise tag coming off a bad year who doesn't want to be here and has zero chance of a long term deal.

Then bring back Boyd for 1 year with like half of the money opened up by trading Tee so we don't have to see him in a Steelers uniform and so the rookie WR we take isn't crucial to our SB chances.

The article also says they don’t see the bengals trading tee for a day two pick. If you look at their history with trades they try to sell high for their prime players. I’m thinking of Palmer specifically.

Personally, I’d rather have him on the team for a Super Bowl run than trade him for pennies. All signs point to the bengals agreeing or they would have traded him by now.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
BREAKING: Tee Higgins Requests Trade - ah5 - 03-12-2024, 12:01 AM
RE: BREAKING: Tee Higgins Requests Trade - IcoHolic - 03-12-2024, 07:31 AM
RE: BREAKING: Tee Higgins Requests Trade - Bengalstripes9 - 03-24-2024, 03:19 PM
RE: BREAKING: Tee Higgins Requests Trade - IcoHolic - 03-25-2024, 09:41 AM