Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Nearly $70 million under the Cap has produced this underwhelming free agency period?
I’ve been very vocal about this since Monday. Anyone saying FA just started, just wait….do some research please. We have 2 major holes and there were options available. They are now all gone. Yes we can find someone to play DT. He won’t be any good. We sucked last year with Hill and Reader. And reader is damn good at stopping the run. We still sucked.

The free agents left won’t make are team better than last year. We have all this damn cap space and it should have been used to sign some really good players. There are still good players left, but not at the positions we need. Are we going to sign another S? The best player we signed was Stone, who was ranked by the nfl as #66 free agent. I’m only staying that for reference. The best players available are a couple CB, DE, and 1 RT who is 33. All the FA are older or positions we don’t need for starters.

If you think “we still have time”, please tell me who exactly we should sign that actually makes us better than the guy he replaced from last year. Unless we want to sign one of the edge rushers, for rotational, or CB fuller, I don’t see anyone who is going to make us better. Reader doesn’t make us better. Arguable he could make us worse because he’s a year older and injured.

Don’t worry, we’ll draft a rookie rt at 18 and hope and a prayer we don’t reach for a DT at 49.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Nearly $70 million under the Cap has produced this underwhelming free agency period? - Ell Prez - 03-13-2024, 07:02 PM