Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Who is the guy we are building the defense around for the next cycle?
(03-15-2024, 02:35 PM)Bengalbug Wrote: This is a great question and one I had a while ago.  We really don’t have that impact player behind Hendrickson.  Maybe it is stone?  I would have thought it was Wilson, but last year was brutal.  Hopefully just an injury they slowed him down.

Remember all the other teams in our division got much better and the draft is going to help them all.Its going to come down to whoever stays healthy and I have my doubts on Burrow making it through a full season.We need a dominate defensive player out of this draft and a top O linemen that is nfl ready.I seriously believe with this division so tough, 10 or 11 wins will be all we get and I believe the ravens will win the division,just sayin.I do not believe in this team just yet to go all the way.We shall see,I so hope they do as I am running out of time being 77 years young and I am a retired decorated Vietnam veteran served with the 1st Cav in 66-67 Who-Dey Tiger Tiger Tiger Tiger Tiger Tiger
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who is the guy we are building the defense around for the next cycle? - fortyyearfan - 04-02-2024, 02:25 PM