Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 1.8 Average
Truth Social going public net Trump estimated 2 to 4 BILLION
(04-24-2024, 02:56 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I think a better question is why a very rich man would risk an all assault on him, his business and all known associates. 

Do you think the Democrats try and jail and bankrupt him if he did not run for a second term?

The answer is simple, he knew it, but he is running for us against a corrupt POTUS Biden, a corrupt DOJ, a corrupt F.B.I. and knows 4 more years of Biden will kill the American dream. Crime will continue to skyrocket, illegal immigrants will be treated better than our own, China will go after Taiwan and his answer will be for the middle class to pay more taxes so he can forgive a $250,000 student loan for a 49-year-old violin player who refused to switch careers. I don't know about you, but that ticks me off. He is just one of many examples of loan abuse Biden decided to pass on the debt to every taxpayer. 

I've made it perfectly clear:  If Trump's ego didn't get in his own way he'd still be the darling of the media, spouting off his nonsense with very little pushback.

But he decided that he wanted to be the big fish and got all the eyes on him.  And he doesn't have the money, time or smarts to take on the federal government when he decides he is above the law.

Trump announced he was running for a 2nd term the day after he was inaugurated.

He announced this run right after he lost.

He know that running for POTUS allows him to bank money and cry "ELECTION INTERFERENCE!" every time he loses in court.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Truth Social going public net Trump estimated 2 to 4 BILLION - GMDino - 04-24-2024, 03:07 PM