Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Bengals say willing to trade Higgins for right offer,
(03-25-2024, 06:36 AM)Go Cards Wrote: Lose him for nothing plus let him go to the highest bidder who could be a division rival which would amplify the sucking. Would hate to see him become a steeler, Brown, or Raven. Sign him or trade him remain the two only decisions in my book. 

Question for the draft experts, if the Bengals trade with NE for an early 2nd round selection. then decided to keep that pick but package their own 18th pick of 2nd with their 1st round pick, how far could they move up in the first ?

Or even the Bengals 1st and 3rd pick and keep both 2nd round picks how far could they move up in the 1st round ? 

A top 10 1st round pick and a very early 2nd round would be sweet. 

This draft reminds me of the NBA draft. Teams don’t usually give up lottery picks. Most of the teams in the top 12 if they need a receiver would rather draft one on a rookie deal. I just don’t see a path to move up. We are looking for a wide receiver with a wide receiver ( with a hefty tag). Unfortunately if we trade him we might get another 2 but if we keep him we get a comp 3. We’ll see.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals say willing to trade Higgins for right offer, - Soonerpeace - 03-25-2024, 09:09 AM