Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Bengals say willing to trade Higgins for right offer,
(03-28-2024, 10:59 AM)Bengalbug Wrote: Here we go… yes the chiefs won the Super Bowl.  That is a fact.

Yes, the chiefs led the league in drops last year, even though mahomes was putting the ball where it needed to be.  That is also a fact.

Claiming jones and yoshi have tremendous upside is merely an opinion and not a fact.

My opinion, if I am allowed to have one, is that behind tee and Jamar, we don’t know what we have.  We might have production, or we might have nothing.

My other opinion is that we can’t compare the outcome of the chiefs winning the superbowl to the bengals as the chiefs had a really strong defense.  Their WR position group almost doomed their year and if it was any other team besides one led by HOF Reid and HOF Mahomes, they don’t even make the postseason.

what helped the chiefs in the playoffs was Kelce finding the fountain of youth. He was washed all season, and then stepped it up when it mattered

It's because you are of such profound wisdom, Frank Booth. - SunsetBengal
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals say willing to trade Higgins for right offer, - Frank Booth - 03-28-2024, 11:02 AM