Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.8 Average
Should Jake Browning Prepare to Start?
On another thread about the Coaches’ Breakfast we read the following quote from Zac Taylor about Joe Burrow:

"Everything is encouraging and tracking well for the offseason program and we'll continue to give him space to rehab. Everything is going exactly the way we hoped it would go. We've always targeted this offseason program as a good time for him to be back out there with the guys."

The “space to rehab” phrase gives me enough pause to ask a question: Might it be best to have Jake Browning start the season? Jake proved himself late last season and I don’t see why he can’t win some early games while Joe gets back to 100%. We saw what Joe can do at less than 100% and, well, let’s just say it’s less than ideal. Finally, I’m concerned about Joe’s long term viability.

Now of course if Joe Burrow is 100% healed and his rehab is complete before the season starts then he should start; no question there. But, just in case, what about starting Jake?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Should Jake Browning Prepare to Start? - Fan_in_Kettering - 03-25-2024, 12:07 PM