Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.8 Average
Should Jake Browning Prepare to Start?
(03-25-2024, 07:56 PM)Chezaugie Wrote: Not a popular opinion but, Jake may be our number one this next year. Burrow's injuries are alarming and there is no reason to believe he will come back as a top quarterback. History (and biology) has proved that humans (elite athletes or not) are not indestructible.. I love the guy but he seems to be the Tyler Eifert of QBs. The Bengals might be wise to look ahead in the draft for QB help. Crazy as it may be I might draft a QB in early rounds. Let's hope Joe proves me wrong.

Yeah, let's hope so, damn. Mellow

About break my heart thinking about that shit.  Mellow

(03-25-2024, 08:10 PM)BrownAssClown Wrote: Jake should always be ready to start. Who starts the season will depend on Burrow's progress. I expect Joe to be ready to go. I expect Jake to be ready to go also. I expect Jake's girlfriend to up in her private box in her tight britches cheering them on.

Love Jake's girlfriend up in her private box... Ninja

(03-25-2024, 08:35 PM)2MinutesHate Wrote: Come May, if Burrow can't throw the ball, Browning better get ready to play more than Week 1.

I've already readied myself for this possibility.  It's a very weird injury and after last year's calf tragedy, I'm not expecting too much.

It is a weird injury, only heard of a basketball player coming back from it well. But if we are readying ourselves for failure, I don't find that
to be the way Joe Burrow is acting at all. He looks like he is going to come back and conquer the world this year from what I am seeing.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Should Jake Browning Prepare to Start? - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 03-25-2024, 10:04 PM