Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trading Down in 1st/2nd Round
(03-26-2024, 01:27 PM)Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 Wrote: He is NOT gonna be there at #49, methinks. And I think Jackson is unlikely at #80.

So you either have to reach, trade down, or live with the hole. 

This is why letting Reader get away was so dumb. The ability to replace him is impossible in FA and very unlikely in the draft. And there is an opportunity cost to doing it in the draft (reaching, trading down, leaving another hole, etc). 

Yes, I know we'd still have a NT issue at the start of the season, but it is a good bet it would not be at the end.

I’m going to start this reply with I really appreciate the work you do with the cap, roster spots etc. you put in the work and your analysis is very well thought out.

But you need to get over reeder. He was one one of my favorite players. I follow him on ig. He’s seemingly a good dude. But he’s gone. He’s been injured a lot. This franchise isn’t used to being in the position it’s in now. That is having to pay for a franchise quarterback. And soon to be a top 5 wr. And on it goes.

Letting him walk is a risk. Keeping him is also a risk. Dudes with a four year injury history don’t generally become bastions of health. Especially when their age starts with a 3. Time will tell what the right move was.

But if it was YOUR money would you be so hung yo in your position?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Trading Down in 1st/2nd Round - BenZoo2 - 03-30-2024, 01:21 AM
Trading Down in 1st/2nd Round - BenZoo2 - 03-30-2024, 01:31 AM