Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.25 Average
NBC doubles down, Shows they offer nothing for opposing view points
(03-29-2024, 01:46 PM)Forever Spinning Vinyl Wrote: I find it hilarious that a . . . ahem . . . lifelong Democrat voter, who is totally not a Republican, finds that two people that served in Washington as a Republican congressman and as George Bush's White House Communications Director, they are not considered Conservative enough by his standards. 

But it wasn't about her not being conservative enough. It was about her (allegedly, I found the video to be a bit inconclusive) consistently spinning falsehoods.

Also, besides her past there's nothing recognizably conservative about Mrs. Wallace. So even if it were about her not being conservative enough it would be a valid point. She sure can not serve as an example of MSNBC giving room to conservative perspectives, she simply does not provide one.

(03-29-2024, 01:46 PM)Forever Spinning Vinyl Wrote: MY POINT, before deflection, as a true Independent, I don't see anything close to 5 hours a day on Monday through Friday from ''former disgraced ex-Demonrats'' on any Conservative network. I also see that MSNBC is the only cable ''news'' network that doesn't have the word 'news' in their title. That's one less lie, right there.

Yeah then again, when I google MSNBC I find "MSNBC News - Breaking News and News Today | Latest News", which is a lot of news.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: NBC doubles down, Shows they offer nothing for opposing view points - hollodero - 03-29-2024, 02:26 PM