Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Joseph Ossai Possible Break Out 2024? Other Bengal Breakout candidates?
(04-03-2024, 03:08 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Same expectation I have for Ossai now sadly. Murphy is my guy to breakout on Defense and on Offense it is Iosivas myself.

Love Chase Brown but I think Zack Moss and whoever we Draft will take a lot of his snaps. Tee is banged up a lot and Iosivas is smart
and will work his ass off this offseason, Jake Browning missed him on at least a couple long TD's last year. I bet Andres really works on 
his pass catching and route running. But this is all for now and before the Draft, all this could change.

I agree with Murphy, if we are talking players currently on the team. Hoping he has the break out kind of year that makes it hard to start Hubbard ahead of him.

Also like Zack Moss to break out as well, as he seems to be a better fit and a banger who falls forward.

Iosivas has a lot of ground to overcome and people to leapfrog, IMO. Hopefully he turns into a better contributor on third downs and the redzone this season and continues to build.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Joseph Ossai Possible Break Out 2024? Other Bengal Breakout candidates? - FormerlyBengalRugby - 04-03-2024, 05:04 PM