Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Joseph Ossai Possible Break Out 2024? Other Bengal Breakout candidates?
(04-03-2024, 03:08 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Same expectation I have for Ossai now sadly. Murphy is my guy to breakout on Defense and on Offense it is Iosivas myself.

Love Chase Brown but I think Zack Moss and whoever we Draft will take a lot of his snaps. Tee is banged up a lot and Iosivas is smart
and will work his ass off this offseason, Jake Browning missed him on at least a couple long TD's last year. I bet Andres really works on 
his pass catching and route running. But this is all for now and before the Draft, all this could change.

I love Brown and, while I wouldn't mind him seeing a bigger role with Moss and whoever we draft, I like his role as a change of pace back and I think he can also offer us something on third downs or any other down as a receiver. 

Keep him fresh and make defenses have different game defensive schemes for when he's in the game.

I do think it would be a mistake to draft someone early because we have Moss for two years and then we can let Brown take over as the main guy.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Joseph Ossai Possible Break Out 2024? Other Bengal Breakout candidates? - BFritz21 - 04-03-2024, 06:49 PM