Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Could Bengals draft best center or best OG with #1 pick?
The Bengals have generally devalued interior OL in the draft in round 1. I believe Zeitler was the last good #1 pick on the interior and latest bust was Price.

The Ravens and the Steelers need IOL. The Ravens need 2 guard and Steelers need a center. Our center is a FA in 2025. Should they target a future replacement for Karras? The number 1 ranked center/Guard is Jackson Powers- Johnson from Oregon. He is mocked to the Steelers at pick 20 in a few mock drafts.

He is clearly the #1 center in the2024 draft according to the experts. I keep hearing a lot about the AFCN running games, if Steelers can't get their center of the future, it could hurt them and help us at a minimum in 2025, or he could compete with Volson at LG as well.

I am assuming the versatile OL Troy Fautanu is gone, but if he available, he may a no brainer as he can play all of the OL positions including RT. 

I know we have a lot of options, but unless we extend Karras, we could have a huge hole in the middle protecting our franchise QB in 2025.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Could Bengals draft best center or best OG with #1 pick? - Luvnit2 - 03-28-2024, 02:16 PM