Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CJD Post-Free Agency Mock Draft 3.0
I've had to go back and refresh my memory on Blake Fisher because I keep seeing people mention him on this board but I had already excluded him from consideration.

Going back, I remember why.
He's someone who is probably in the McGlinchey or Jonah Williams mold, but maybe even less of a ceiling.
He should be an ok starter, but he won't have the ceiling that some of these other guys will.
And he's not as elite athletically.

He could be someone to take at 49 or MAYBE makes it to 3rd round pick if everyone including Suamataia are off the board by 49 and Bengals chose to go a different route in Rd 1.
I wouldn't be excited about that pick, but I wouldn't be mad about it either I guess.

If Bengals really felt CB was that big of a need, I like Mitchell as an option. And I'm a fan of Sweat if he makes it to 49.

Smith could make sense if able to get that late, but with all the ups and downs he went through in college, I wouldn't wanna select him in before Day 3.

I would hope that if Anarumo would get yet another early-round DB pick that he'd finally have one of these guys hit, and hit hard.
CTB is ok but I don't see him as a true CB1.
I liked Turner and Hill in their drafts and still have hope at least one will pan out. I like to give early-round players 3 years to show something before writing them out as a potential starter.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
CJD Post-Free Agency Mock Draft 3.0 - CJD - 04-03-2024, 10:51 AM
RE: CJD Post-Free Agency Mock Draft 3.0 - ochocincos - 04-03-2024, 02:06 PM