Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Biden emboldened Iran to make billions and now.
(04-19-2024, 06:17 AM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Just a few, If you need more facts, knock yourself out. 
To the part i Bolded, that should tell you that if we don't know about it, they aren't going to offer any of the other possible sites up. 

But to start, you should never start or assert that these are the "facts" there's almost always an exception. Didn't you learn anything from Fred?  

That was a pretty scattered deployment of "facts."  Not clear to me what you thought you were proving.

From the first part I gathered that you consider Iran, a sovereign nation, untrustworthy if it does not do what the US says.
We don't do what others say, and we don't revel nuclear secrets upon demand. I.e., refusing to comply with demands is not
the same as a refusal to keep one's word. I've never disputed that Iran might break its word on some things--but obviously
so does the US, with more damage to its credibility. 

You mention two moments post deal where Iran slightly exceeded its 130 ton heavy water limit by a fraction of a ton. Such small potatoes,
implying no risk to the deal or intent to deceive. 

The first important "fact" here is that invasive inspections showed Iran in compliance for three years, and that the deal restricted Iran's
potential to develop a bomb. 

The second important fact is that is that the US broke a deal that was working, creating new options for Iran, Russia and China and hurting
US credibility.  

If Iran was finally on track for reintegration into the community of nations in 2017, and now it's an outlaw with zero breakout time cutting deals with Russia and China, that is Trump's doing, and you can't paper that over claiming Iran was not trustworthy in 2004 or refused to cooperate with US-led UN demands in 2007, so no biggy if the US trashes the deal and its own credibility six years before the ME is again on brink of international war.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Biden emboldened Iran to make billions and now. - Dill - 04-19-2024, 10:13 PM