Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Is Biden's "Don't" foreign policy deterring terrorist groups and Iran?
(04-21-2024, 12:58 AM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: How do you know that? You didn't even know Iran has always been chasing nukes. 

I didn't even know Iran has always been chasing nukes because they haven't always been chasing nukes.
They'd have never dismantled 2/3rds of their centrifuges in 2016 were that the case. They'd have already had a nuke.

(04-21-2024, 12:58 AM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Who owns the land where the Palestinians live? It's not the people.
The link it he timeline link i posted with my response to Dino. 
I figured  you looked at it cause you were "questioning the source", but i guess that was more of a knee jerk reaction then, cause i really didn't see much bias in that timeline of events. But if you had looked, you would have known that the ballistic Missile testing was listed there. So which is it, you looked or not? 
Ofc if we knew about it they offered them up. Duh. They weren't going to offer the one up that we found out about until they knew we knew about it. Stop acting like they were were being 100% honest.
Not at all, actions speak louder than words and Iran's actions don't match up well.
Not dippy, i'm saying Iran already had a plan and way to make centrifuges with out breaking the deal.

I didn't say that them being "sneaky" was the reason why we broke the deal did i? I said they are sneaky bastids and I don't trust them.
Yes Trump broke the deal, and when it comes to Iran, we have no credibility, ffs we gave them Nuclear technology in the first place and Iran has little credibility as well. They fund Proxy wars with two of our ME Allies, Israel and Saudi Arabia. 
The Arab-Israeli pact and MEAD (Middle East Air Defense) Alliance were created specifically to counter Iran.  Why? Cause Iran is over there causing trouble for their other "Arab brothers" as well as Israel. They aren't funding Hamas out of Love for their fellow brothers, they are using them to strike at Israel. 
You asked me why i think the way i do and i have given it and done my best to not be snarky about it. 
And I am done talking to you about this, make your response and have a great night, we aren't going to see eye to eye on this subject period and I'm tired of going back and forth trying to explain my side. 

OtherMike, you've conducted yourself well in this discussion, making your points with links and facts and logic, and always civil in your responses.
If you want to bow out because the back and forth has become tiresome, then do so without suspicion of dodgery and denial. You've kept up your end honorably.

I do want to get off a final post though (maybe later this afternoon) on the Palestinian question, based on an earlier post of yours that I still haven't gotten to.  If you don't respond I quite understand.  I'll put it out there for general discussion, though.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is Biden's "Don't" foreign policy deterring terrorist groups and Iran? - Dill - 04-21-2024, 12:57 PM