Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
On Trading Higgins for Draft Picks
(04-18-2024, 09:18 PM)PDub80 Wrote: I think they are waiting to see if they can trade Tee for draft capital and then use that draft capital to trade the Vikings for JJ.

It makes no sense to not pay Tee at this point IF the Bengals actually wanted him. They have a TON of cap space left this year. $90M next year, & $190Mil the year after that.

I think they want JJ and they have the money to pay both him and Chase. No problem. Chase will get 5th year option and won't need extended until 2026, the year the Bengals have the $190Mil.

Cool, definitely on board with that. I know we keep talking about not paying 2 WR's a ton, but JJ would be different, he is currently 
the best WR in the league besides Chase in my opinion and is elite. The Bengals actually have the ability to make it happen more 
than any other team and JJ wants to play with Burrow and Chase again and the feelings are reciprocal.

As long as we can still afford to keep the trenches as strong as possible I am happy. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
On Trading Higgins for Draft Picks - kevin - 04-16-2024, 04:48 AM
RE: On Trading Higgins for Draft Picks - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 04-19-2024, 12:46 PM